Friday, May 15, 2009

Wake Up

Normally I don’t write about my life until my birthday, but nobody knows if they will see their next one, now is the time to wake up. I will no longer continue being the same old me. It’s time that I make my change now or never, to all those who are reading this, take a look at your lives, everyone knows where they can improve, and for some they know where they need to get their acts together. Please wake up before it is too late, God’s mercy allows us to do wrong and get away (it only seems like we are getting away with it) with it, but it will come back on us if we do not get it together in time. God will try to nudge you into the right path by throwing hardships, pain, trials and tribulation in your way, more than normally necessary to balance a person. Don’t allow those nudge to become too severe before you get it together. Take any mistakes u have made, and make amends for them and live with them, and learn from them. If you have or are doing wrong to someone, then stop, and forgive yourself, and seek forgiveness from them. If someone else has wronged you, forgive them, put them behind you, and move forward for the better. Here is my declaration of the new me, it’s time for me to get myself together, and today is the first day I begin doing it. It is never too late to change, no matter who you were yesterday, no matter what u are known for, no matter what your reputation is, as long as you stick to your change from that point forward. Nobody is perfect, but it’s your own responsibility to give it your best shot, and that’s what I’m going to do for here on out, it’s time to put my best foot forward, and STOP LOAFING WITH LIFE, BEFORE LIFE LOAFS YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment