Friday, May 15, 2009

Poetry In Motion

Tall, dark, and handsome, smoother than baby lotion
If only they knew that man was deeper than the ocean
The ladies get addicted like he has a special potion
All the girls love to see his poetry in motion

To the world unknown, with no chance of a notion
A good example of a man, never the cause of commotion
Hard work, faith and sacrifice, the definition of devotion
The living personification of poetry in motion

If only they could see my poetry
The awkward little things that makes me, me
Cause being who I am sets me free
Like me you will, I guarantee
And if you don’t then I won’t plea
But all I know is most agree
Now look at everyone checking out my poetry......... in motion




This one i wrote about myself, had to toot my own horn here with a touch of comedy, but it also goes out to all those overlooked people, sometimes we don't realize how great we really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment