Friday, May 15, 2009

Solar Eclipse

I was always used to the dark, and the beautiful moonlight
It made my nights a beautiful sight
Till one day the moon decided not to come out that night

The day began and out came the sun with all its might
I would have never met her if the moon never hid her light
And now it was the sun that was all I wanted in sight

After I had grew for the sun’s lighted lips
The moon decided to create a solar eclipse
And forced the darkness back into my script

I had to endure the dark once again
Wondering if the sun would still be my friend
But light and dark will never blend

Now I left my moon in a way I can’t comprehend
But I was excited to see the sun once again
But it was too late, the sun decided to set around the worlds end

I wonder what it would have been like to enjoy the sun
Now my days are cloudy and I seem to of lost my grip
All because of a solar eclipse…




This one goes out to anybody who ever had to sacrifice someone for the other

No comments:

Post a Comment