Friday, May 15, 2009

Choice To Make

Some many decisions I have yet to make
About the fate of many hearts to break
Should I hear your warning and protect myself?
Maybe I should step back and put my heart on the shelf?

Last time I put my heart out there I ended up humbled
You didn’t mean to, but my heart u still fumbled
Whose fault was that? I guess mine for trying
But life without love is only good for dying

Here we stand at a crossroads in our lives
Down this path, only one type of “ship” can survive
If only there was some way for everything to thrive
For yours and mine futures to collide

So here I stand with a choice to make
About the fate of two hearts to break
If everything happens for a reason
Then why did our hearts decide to commit treason?


This one goes out to anybody who had to make a tough choice, of one person over another, or even if you should give a person another chance, i know it can be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment