Friday, May 15, 2009

Secret Admirer

I am your secret admirer, because I have a crush on you
If only u gave me a chance, u would see what I can do
Just one shot to see, if these feelings are true
It could be the best decision u ever made, who would of ever knew?

That’s right I’m your secret admirer, as childish as it sounds
Sweep you off your feet, and take you out on the town
Make u melt in my arms, you best believe I can put it down
Lick you from head to toe, cause my passion knows no bounds

So let it be known, u got a secret admirer
If only you could feel my magic, the part nobody else can see
Give me a shot and be the girl everyone wants to be
Let me let this fire lose and my feelings free

A secret admirer, not even I would of thought
That a girl I barely knew could snare my heart
So tell me now when can we start
Cause once we do we will never be apart



This one goes out to that overlooked Man or Woman, your time will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment