Friday, May 15, 2009

Watching Time Go By

It seems as if I have not been seizing opportunities. I have grown so close to certain people, just to let them slip away, on the same note I have overlooked people just to grow closer to them than ever before. There are some that I never really did get to know better, and those that I wish I never met, LOL. I've made some good friends, and some that I don’t even really talk 2 which pretty much makes them fade over time. You never know who can come out of nowhere and change your life like friends or even your future wife; they could be right around the corner, or right in front of you. It’s not good to ignore the door when opportunity knocks. However I have definitely been selectively choosing. You only live once and nobody can do a thing about the past. We can only look to do better in the future. Never let opportunities go by, seize them, life is short, and you never really have anything to lose, but who knows what you have to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment