Friday, May 15, 2009

All 4 You

The day I met you, never really happened, yet we have come so far,

I always knew there was someone out there for me, just for me

I was made the way I am just for you, to be your knight, your king, your man

I will take away your pain, your past; I will wash it all away with my love

I will pour my heart into you, on to you, and let my care and affection cover you

Never again will I allow you to feel that pain , if I have anything to say about it

I wonder if you are truly the one I was destined for, only time will tell

And if time flies then we are bound to soar amongst the stars

Under the lords watchful and ever caring eye, we will pray for his anointment

I promise to never lie to you, and to belong only to you

I promise to never hurt you they way others have

I promise to make every attempt to make you feel the way you deserve

I promise that these word will not turn out to be empty

You are a queen, never let anyone tell you different, always know the truth

I will pamper you with my love and care, sit you in my lap and hold you

I will show you to the world as my queen, and treat you like so

I will be yours and you will be mines, all you have to do is accept

I can’t wait for the day we meet for real as "me"+"you"="us" and get it started

I can't wait, Until then I will be patient



This piece is dedicated to keeping hope alive in the pursuit of finding that right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment