Friday, May 15, 2009

SUPER Love (With Encore)

I am from DC, even though I MARVEL at her beauty thereof
She got past my ROUGUE, without any glove
She is My WONDER WOMAN, she’s come from above
Cause only she can light up my DARK KNIGHT with her SUPERLOVE

I do my best to do her JUSTICE, but she is out of my LEAGUEs
She is like the RIDDLER, her love Intrigues
If words can’t explain then only PROFESSOR X can read
How much her SUPERLOVE means to me

Like the JUGGERNAUT, together we can’t be defeated
Even if TOYMAN tried his best we couldn’t be treated
If I said we were perfect like CELL would I be conceited?
I’m just SAIYAN her super love, I really need it

Our love has many forms, like JAZZ its music to my ears
When she speaks, her SOUNDWAVEs I hold dear
Like OPTIMUS PRIME together we can switch gears
But a day without her SUPERLOVE I fear

Her love is my BLADE, a weapon against all
But with her I am fearless, a DAREDEVIL who can’t fall
Our passion explodes like a JUBILEE, as big as a mall
This my funny way of saying how our SUPERLOVE stands tall

**********************Now for the encore*************************


It’s part 2, the sequel won’t be ignored you see
Like THE INCREDIBLE HULK I can’t just let her be
Cause not even NEO can be the one without TRINITY
Here we go again about how much her SUPERLOVE means to me

Combined, our love, like CAPTAIN PLANET it takes flight
But it only takes 2 rings to make our HUMAN TORCH ignite
Just like IRONMAN she protects my heart so right
But missing her SUPERLOVE is my weakness like kryptonite

I just want to let you all know I love her real quick, like the FLASH
With her, there is no need to KETCHUM all like ASH
Cause we got each other contained like CYCLOPS blast
But unlike him and JEAN I hope our SUPERLOVE can last

No comments:

Post a Comment