Friday, May 15, 2009

The Physical Definition of Love

My passion burns deep; it ignites in the furnace of my heart,
It pumps out through every vein, vessel, and artery.
It radiates from my skin, concentrated at the lips and fingertips.
I know I’m in love because I want more than just sex,
I want to fulfill your every desire, tend to your every need.
I want to physically define passion, intimacy and love.
You can feel it in my touch as your skin tingles with desire,
I caress you softly, kiss you gently, and show you my love and care.
Your body begins to tremble softly as I taste your inner pleasure,
I can feel your body’s response, it yearns for mines,
I slide into your temple and praise its beauty of design,
I fill every seat and please every bit of its needs.
I embrace you tightly as we write the physical definition of love.
Our furnaces explode as passion bursts from our touch,
Your body is weak, for its every need has been fulfilled.
I hold you close and lay your head on my chest,
As we continue to define the physical definition of love.


This one is dedicated to the passion of love

No comments:

Post a Comment