Friday, May 15, 2009

One Man's Struggle

All I wanted was to give her my all
I told them I would never lie
I told them I would hold them close
I told them I would care for them
I told them I would pamper them in every way I know how
I wrote about them
I sent them things just let them know I was thinking about them

All I wanted was to make her happy
I did everything I could….
I remained true and genuine
I thought it was what they all they said wanted
It wasn’t good enough, or maybe it was me
Cause I still stand alone
Y do I bother

Niggas say bitches ain’t shit
Bitches say Niggas ain’t shit
In a way they are both true, and both false
No wonder some males act the way they do
No wonder some females act the way they do
At the end of the day I’m still alone
At the end of the day I’m still looking
At the end of the day it’s still just me



This is dedicated to all those good brothers out there who are going through it trying to find a good women.

No comments:

Post a Comment