Friday, May 15, 2009

How Gangsta Is Love?

A gangsta would never betray his boys, but he can betray his woman?
A gangsta just doesn’t give a f**k, but he can front when his boys are around?
A gangsta hangs around his boys, but its wrong to spend time with their girl?
A gangsta fights when his boys need him, but its ok to roll when she needs him?

A true gangsta never disrespects a woman, and doesn’t need to lie
A true gangsta doesn’t give a f**k what people think about his feelings for his girl
A true gangsta can spend time with his baby, and tell his boys he’ll catch them l8tr
A true gangsta rides and doesn’t run when his girl is the one who needs him

Many confuse “going hard? and being “gangsta? with being a man
A true gangsta is one who handles business no matter what it is
The original gangsta’s handled things with honor and respect
The original gangsta’s don’t exist anymore

I don’t call myself a gangsta but I know I get it done
I know how to handle mines and won’t fake for nobody
I can be whatever way I want to be, because I need not change for anyone
I’ma be “gangsta" with mines and not change a thing, cause that’s what’s up

No comments:

Post a Comment