Friday, May 15, 2009

100

A 100 days have made me older
since the last time I saw your pretty face
I think about how I took for granted
your love’s warm embrace
Without you, only bigger grows my hearts empty place
So close, to the love that no other can replace

A 100 turns of this planet can only bring us closer,
Right back where we belong
Cause together our future is secure
The test of time shows that our love is strong
As each day become our love’s tour

A 100 times I dreamed of you
If only you could know
But why has thing gone this way?
Wasn’t our love supposed to grow?
At last another chance in another day
Another opportunity for my love to show



This one goes out to those in a long distance relationship, and it was influced by the opening lines of "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment